- Systems Acupuncture (French Energetics). Direct tutoring under the direction of Dr. Maurice Mussat. 1993 to 2001
- Herbal and Acupuncture Medical Internship. Institute of Chinese Medicine. Maryland, U.S.A.
Post-Graduate Studies. Autumn 1995 to present.
Private Internship under the direction of Dr. YanQiu He, Chinese Medical University Teacher
- Oriental Medicine Clinical Internship. Beijing College. Beijing, China
Post-Graduated Studies. Autumn 1994
- Diplomate of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Master of Acupuncture. Traditional Acupuncture Institute. Maryland, U.S.A.
Graduated June 1994
- Bachelor of Sciences. Maryland University. Maryland, U.S.A.
Biology Major. Graduated May 1990
- Private practice. 1994 to present.
Licensed Acupuncturist - Private Practice. MD, USA.
- Frederick County Health Department. 2009 to 2014.
Acupuncture Consultant. MD, USA.
- Innovations and Information. 2004 to present
Online and life Continuous Education program for acupuncturists. Book publication. MD, USA.
- Maryland Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine. MITCM. 1998-2002
Clinical Director (2002). Faculty Member. MD, USA.
- Federation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Regulatory Agencies. 2000-2002
Vice-President. Maryland Acupuncture Board Representative (FAOMRA)
- Maryland Acupuncture Board. Maryland Regulatory Agency. 1999-2005
Vice-Chair. Board Member. (MAB)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Acupuncture. France - 1998 to 2001.
Exclusive representative of Dr. Maurice Mussat. International promotion of his work (Quebec, France, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Israel). Clinical coordinator of cases studies.
- American WholeHealth. 1997 to 1999.
Licensed Acupuncturist. MD, USA.
Co-Chairman of Chinese Medicine Section. Clinical practice.
- NIH - Community Program for Clinical Research on AIDS. 1995 to 1996.
Licensed Acupuncturist. MD, USA.
Acupuncturist in a three years multi center study for Clinical Research on AIDS sponsored by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Division of AIDS, NIH.
- Acupuncture in Post-Traumatic and Perioperative Care. American Academy of Pain Medicine. Phoenix, AZ, March 6-9, 2014
- Battlefield Acupuncture. Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine. Gainesville, FL, October 12 -13th 2013
- Seminars in Systems Appproach Applied to Acupuncture. 1993 to present
- 1er Congrès international d'acupuncture de l'Ordre des acupuncteurs du Québec, Trois-Rivières. Legal situation of Acupuncture in the USA. 2003
- American Association Oriental Medicine (AAOM). Fall 1996 to Present
Member and Lecturer.
Board Member of the Year. AAOM Honor title - 2001
- Ecole Supérieure d'Acupuncture – France. 1994 to 2001
Special Research and Experience
- Clinic Director. Responsibility for all clinical operations for school's clinical training and course curriculum. Experience with educational and safety regulations (MHEC, ACCAOM, OSHA and MAB).
- State and National regulatory work. Initiated MAB sponsoring of licensing requirements in compliance with national standards. Promoted centralization of state laws and inter-state disciplinary database.
- Acupuncture: Classical and contemporary academic promotion.
- Research on Esthetics, Harmony and Symmetries: Their central role in Oriental Medicine, acupuncture and healing.
- Computer Sciences: (1) Extended experience with IBM-compatible computers.
- Translator (93-2000). Symposium of the American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Various translations of French spoken acupuncturists (Mussat, Tran Viet Dzung).
- Participated in the final revision of the English translation of Neijing Lingshu by Wu J.N.
- Fluent French and English (speak, write and read). Conversant Spanish
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Yijing 1. Charles de Harlez. Translation. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Yijing 2. Terrien de Lacouperie. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Yijing 3. Joseph Edkins
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Yijing 4. Shigetake Suguira/Kaemon Takashima. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Triad 1. Gustave Schlegel - Tiandi Hui. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Triad 2. William Stanton - The Triad Society. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. Compilation on the Triad 3. Selection of Works. Winter 2013
- Serejski E. The Jesuits driven away from Freemasonry by Nicolas de Bonneville. Translation of the French. February 23, 2011
- Serejski E. Chinese kama sutra. Translation. August 10, 2007
- Serejski E. Kama sutra chinois. Translation. August 15, 2007
- Serejski E. Shan Hai Jing 1. Classics of Mountains. Translation. May 23, 2010
- Maurice Mussat and Eric Serejski. Conversations on the Web - Energetic Approach of 140 cases. © Eric Serejski. 2001
Books under Preparation
- Serejski E. Yogarasa - Essence of Yoga. 2014
- Raphaël Nogier. Personalized Nutrition. Food Allergies and Intolerances. Translation. 2014
- Serejski E. Compendium on Energetics Acupuncture. Over 1,400 pages. 2014
- Serejski E. Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (PENS): A novel application to electro-acupuncture.
- Serejski E. The Six Dimensions model (SD) or six psychophysiological personality dimensions
- Serejski E. Acupuncture and Fibromyalgia. 2013
- Serejski E. Acupuncture-Assisted Fertility. Is it for You?. 2013
- Serejski E. Acupuncture in Perioperative Care. Is it for You?. Revised and Updated, 2013 (First Edition Trauma 2003)
- Serejski E. Acupuncture and Lower Back Pain. Revised and Updated, 2013 (First Edition Trauma 2003)
- Serejski E. Acupuncture Neuromodulation. 2004-2013
- Serejski E. Supplements and Ointments in Traumatic injuries. Revised and Updated, 2013 (First Edition Trauma 2004)
- Serejski E. The Four Gates and Acupuncture. 2013
- Serejski E. Public Educational Statement on Acupuncture Licensing Requirements in Maryland. 2001
- Acupuncture Methods of Treatments. A.R.C. 1995
- Chinese Medicine; Overview. Volume One. Diagnosis and Methods of Treatments. A.R.C. 1996.
- Chinese Medicine; Overview. Volume Two. Pathways and Points. Under preparation
- Chinese Medicine; Overview. Volume Three. Cases Analysis. Under preparation
- Eight Principles. An Introduction. A.R.C. 1995
- Five "Elements" Style; Introduction to Acupuncture Diagnosis. A.R.C. 1993
- Five Phases Acupuncture; Treatments. A.R.C. 1995
Transcription of Seminars
- Spleen and Stomach. Elisabet de la Rochat. A.R.C. 1995
- Liver. Elisabet de la Rochat. Monkey Press. 1993 and A.R.C. 1995
- Heart. Elisabet de la Rochat. A.R.C. 1993
- Chinese Medicine Database. [Acupuncture Points - Individual Herbs - Herbal Prescriptions]
Translations from French into English
Books (by Maurice Mussat, M.D.)
- Energetics of the Living Systems Applied to Acupuncture. Volume 1. Fundamental Data. © 1995
- Energetics of the Living Systems Applied to Acupuncture. Volume 2. Acupuncture Systems. © 1995
- Energetics of the Living Systems Applied to Acupuncture. Volume 3. Pathology & Therapeutics. copy; 1996
- Energetic Coding of the Acupuncture Points. © 1994
- Physiological Energetics of Acupuncture. © 1994
- Acupuncture. Volume 1. Traditional and Contemporary Data. © 1995
- Acupuncture. Volume 2. Clinical Approach. © 1997
- Acupuncture Networks. Volume 1. Bioenergetic Organization. © 1997
- Acupuncture Networks. Volume 2. Fundamental Research. © 1997
- Acupuncture and the Student. © 1997
- Meteoropathology. © 1999
- Genetic Bioprogramming. © 1998
- Acupuncture Bioprogramming. © 1999
- Physics of Acupuncture. © 2002
- Energetics of Living Systems. © 2002
- Conversations on the Net. Volume 1. Overview of 150 cases. © 2000
Programs (by Maurice Mussat, M.D.)
- Clinical Predictional Management. 1995
- Coding of the Acupuncture Points. 1995
Lectures to Professionals
- Febrile Diseases. History, Etiology and Treatment Principles. 1997
- Ear Therapy. History, Landmarks and Treatment Principles. 1997
- Spleen and Stomach. History, Etiology and Treatment Principles. 1997
- Scalp Acupuncture. History, Etiology and Treatment Principles. 1997
Lectures to Lay People
- Geriatry and Chinese Medicine.
- Headache and Chinese Medicine.
- Hypertension and Chinese Medicine.
- Menopause and Chinese Medicine.
- Sleep Disorders and Chinese Medicine.
- Auricular Therapy. 1995
- Lectures in Chinese Medicine for Laymen. 1996
- Febrile Diseases. New Understandings – New Hopes. 1997
- Yi Jing and Medicine – Translation and Comments of Zhang JeiBin. 1997
Editing – Works of Dr Mussat in French
- Nan Jing. © 2001
- Su Nu Jing. © 2001
- Energétique des systèmes vivants. © 2001
- Energétique des ensembles vivants. © 2001
- Energétique physiologique de l'acupuncture. © 2001
- Mouvements des énergies. Etude contemporaine sur le Yi Jing. © 2001
- Energétique des Systèmes Vivants Appliquée à l'Acupuncture (I). © 2001
- Energétique des Systèmes Vivants Appliquée à l'Acupuncture (II). © 2001
- Energétique des Systèmes Vivants Appliquée à l'Acupuncture (III). © 2000
- Les réseaux d'acupuncture. (I) © 2001
- Les réseaux d'acupuncture. (II) © 2001
- Physique de l'Acupuncture. © 2000
- Biodynamique – Acupuncture (I). © 2000
- Biodynamique – Acupuncture (II). © 2000
- Biodynamique – Acupuncture (III). © 2000
- Biodynamique – Acupuncture (IV). © 2000
- Génétique Bioprogrammation. © 2000
- Acupuncture Bioprogrammation. © 2001