Extraordinary Meridians Psycho-physiology and Pathology
Trigrams System — PDA-495-130
Presentation of the psycho-physiology and pathology of the Extraordinary Meridians (EM) based on their trigram structure, their positioning on the Anterior Heaven graph, and the overlay with the positioning of the trigrams on this Graph. Review of the Trigrams understanding of EM. Analysis according to Anterior Heaven positioning: Dai-Du; Ren-Yangqiao; Yangwei-Yinwei; Yinqiao-Chong. Examples of pathologies and of propagating pathologies within Anterior Heaven.
Goals and Objectives
1. Psycho-physiology and pathology of Dai and Du.
2. Psycho-physiology and pathology of Ren and Yangqiao.
3. Psycho-physiology and pathology of Yangwei and Yinwei.
4. Psycho-physiology and pathology of Yinqiao and Chong.
5. Ability to formulate basic treatments and treatment plans.