Meridian Pathologies – Spine, Upper and Lower Limbs
Trigrams Applications — PDA-495-150
9 PDAs — $108
Trigrams metamodel applied to meridian pathologies (mainly pain) of the neck, back, and upper limb. The pathologies presented involve linear cases and do not take into account the possibility of superficial symptoms as emergences of deep disturbances. Therapies include ‘n -> n+1’ techniques, polarized electrical circuits and provide examples of emergences.
Goals and Objectives
1. Gain knowledge of neck, back and shoulder Trigram meridian aspects.
2. Identify neck, back and shoulder linear (meridian) pathologies manifesting mainly as pain.
3. Formulate treatment strategy.
1. Purchase lecture: 9 PDAs — $108
2. The lecture (PDA format ) will be emailed to you within 24 hours
4. Send Completed Quiz
5. Send Completed Worksheet