Trigrams Applications — PDA-495-147
8 PDAs — $100
Trigrams metamodel applied to Gastrointestinal disorders. Pathologies covered included nonerosive gastritis, functional dyspnea, peptic ulcer, hernia, constipation and diarrhea. Use of syndrome differentiation, six dimensions, and five phases. Novel classifications of dysfunctions and clinical solutions.
Goals and Objectives
1. Novel approaches to gastrointestinal dysfunctions using syndrome differentiation, six dimensions, and five phases.
2. Novel classifications of dysfunctions and clinical solutions.
3. Novel clinical solutions.
1. Purchase lecture: 8 PDAs — $100
2. The lecture (PDA format ) will be emailed to you within 24 hours
4. Send Completed Quiz
5. Send Completed Worksheet