Trigrams Applications — PDA-495-145
4 PDAs — $50
Trigrams metamodel applied to Herpes. HSV is presented in terms of electrophysiological properties of meridians. Concept of dermatomes is introduced. Herpes Simplex 1, Herpes Simplex 2 and Shingles are covered. Therapeutic designs are suggested.
Goals and Objectives
1. Understanding Trigram modulation of electrophysiological functions.
2. Understanding HSV as an example.
3. Therapeutic constructs for the treatment of HSV-2.
1. Purchase lecture: 4 PDAs — $50
2. The lecture (PDA format ) will be emailed to you within 24 hours
4. Send Completed Quiz
5. Send Completed Worksheet