Deep Regulations and Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
Trigrams Concept — PDA-495-141
4 PDAs — $50
Introduction to regulation of internal organs. Feasibility and limits in treating organs (structural systems). Role of specific meridian systems. Properties of electrical designs. Overview of the Percutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (PENS) tonification techniques. Implementation of PENS tonification techniques. Nuancing the PENS treatment.
Goals and Objectives
1. Understand regulation of internal organs.
2. Understand feasibility and limits in treating organs (structural systems).
3. Implement PENS tonification techniques..
1. Purchase lecture: 4 PDAs — $50
2. The lecture (PDA format ) will be emailed to you within 24 hours
4. Send Completed Quiz
5. Send Completed Worksheet