Five Phases Immunology
Trigrams Applications — PDA-495-142
8 PDAs — $100
Trigrams metamodel applied to immunological functions as they relate to the five phases. The five phases distribution and interactions of the Immunoglobulin is suggested. Concepts of Compatibility - Incompatibility, Transformative process, and Group Relation are introduced. Pathologies and therapeutic possibilities are analyzed.
Goals and Objectives
1. Understanding of the basic immunological functions as they relate to the five phases.
2. Ability to use 5P immunoglobulin model.
3. Understanding of the pathological and therapeutic concepts pertaining to Igs and 5P.
1. Purchase lecture: 8 PDAs — $100
2. The lecture (PDA format ) will be emailed to you within 24 hours
4. Send Completed Quiz
5. Send Completed Worksheet